The 14th MINEX Kazakhstan Mining Trade & Investment Exhibition, held on 17-18 April 2024 within the framework of the Forum, enhances opportunities for business engagement and promotion of technologies offered by Kazakhstani and international companies.
About one-third of exhibitors specialise in the production and supply of equipment for geological prospecting, extraction, processing and transportation of metals and minerals. The second largest segment of exhibitors specialises in digitalisation and automation of production. The third largest group of exhibitors provides services and equipment for geological prospecting, drilling, and blasting operations.
Industry, Regulation, Education
• Positioning on the most successful and dynamic international industry platform in Central Asia.
• Branded and meeting point for regular and potential customers at the company’s physical stand.
• Presentation of new products and projects at the company’s virtual stand to attract the attention of physical and online participants.
• Opportunities for organising presentation at the Forum.
• Access to the full list of participants of the forum.
• The ability to schedule physical and virtual meetings with the forum participants through the mobile application
• An unlimited number of visitor passes to the exhibition.
• A possibility for organising surveys and interviews at the booth.
• The opportunity to hold a quiz or contest at the company’s booth and award the winners at the evening networking events of the forum.
• The ability to publish company news and announcements in the information section of the forum website and social media.
• The possibility of publishing in the national and international media the contracts or agreements signed during the forum.
Access to the list of participants through the mobile application of the Forum.
Ability to schedule meetings with forum participants via mobile application.
Opportunity to run quizzes and contests at the company’s booth and award the winners during the networking events of the Forum.
Ability to publish information and company news on the forum website.
Publication of presentations and materials on the virtual exhibition booth.
Presentation of cases and technological solutions at the technical sessions of the Forum (at the discretion of the program committee). Presentation of projects, technologies and solutions at competitions organised within the framework of the Forum.
In 2023, the forum witnessed a remarkable turnout, with over 520 delegates representing 230 companies from 30 different nations. The event also featured an industry exhibition with by 60 company booths. This exhibition became a significant draw, attracting over 1000 visitors across two days. For additional insights and detailed information about the previous forum, visit the official website